Free Business Cards

4/22/2005 at 4:44 PM

Co-op Ad Network tips and tricks

Have you joined the DigitalPoint Co-Op Advertising network yet? It is free advertising for your website!

This network is the best advertising you can do, and it is free. The reason it is so good is that it places text links across the internet that search engines find, and then the search engines think highly of your site since you are linked all over.

From my experience, this network works the best with MSN and with Yahoo!, but it will help with Google as well, even though not as much.

One of the tricks I use is this:

I have one site that I don't link out from at all, it is essentially a dead end site, and I want it that way. Then I have another site that is a website for Christian Men that I don't want some of the ads from the co-op showing up on.

Here comes the trick. I have a third site that is a generic site that has a PR 4 and a bunch of pages indexed by google. This is the only site I have the ads displayed on, but I send the links to my other two sites! I can have my cake and eat it too!

The second trick I use is to place a small text link above the network ads and it says "Place your search engine friendly url here for free!"

It looks like this

Place your search engine friendly url here for free!
Link-Link-Link-Link-Link

If these tips and tricks helped you please join the co-op network using my referral url as I get credit for referring you. Thank you.

http://www.digitalpoint.com/tools/ad-network/?s=1390

Post a Comment



directory